Each month I will post a top ten of the watches on my want list. It is a very personal list and generally will be of watches that I can actually aspire too. It is not a list I intend to tick off as life isn’t that kind and in truth it has been a long while now since I actually bought a watch, but if funds came available it would be something off this list. Each month the lsit will change slightly as desires and wants change, or as watches become unavailable and so on. So here is my list for March, with photos following.
1. Breitling Aerospace Evo – Grey edition.
2. Frederique Constant Slimline Moonphase – blue edition.
3. Chopard Monaco Historique MF Time Attack.
4. Baume et Mercier Capeland.
5. Longines Hydroconquest Chronograph – Red and black edition.
6. Longines Conquest GMT blue face with matching non GMT ladies version.
7. Autodromo Prototipo – white and blue edition.
8. Tissot Visodate.
9. Christopher Ward C3 Chronograph – optic white edition.
10.Breitling Vintage Wristwatch on sale at Black Bough.
Now, have fun thinking what your top ten would be!The Watch Wall of Want - March 2014 Each month I will post a top ten of the watches on my want list. It is a very personal list and generally will be of watches that I can actually aspire too.